Thursday, January 31, 2013

Single Ladies Pay Attention

Meet my cousin Nathan.


He is a soon to be 28 year old Christian man, whom I think is amazing.
He is a Pharmacy Tech at a Charlotte area hospital and is also a Building Engineer for a local company.
He graduated college and continues to work hard as he seeks God's will for what is next for him.
In the limited free time Nathan has he serves in the youth department at his local church.
 He has gone on a couple mission trips.(Greece 2005, Peru 2012)
Nathan is also a proud uncle and a wonderful cousin to my own children.
My kids adore him and I appreciate his influence in their lives.



He is conservative in politics.
He is knowledgeable.
A lover of sports, he may yell at the T.V. while watching games but he cannot help it.
Our whole family is that way.
He is funny in a dry, witty kind of way.
He is not only my cousin, he is my friend.
Q & A Time
1. What is your favorite place to visit and why?
The cabin because of the great memories and I love getting away anywhere peaceful. The mountains are beautiful.
2.What is your favorite meal?
Fresh snowcrab legs.
3.What are two things you would like to achieve this year?

I would like to be able to work one job this year and to solely fund my way on a mission trip.
4. All time favorite movie?
Top Gun
5. What is your DREAM vacation?
Renting a mountain top slope side mansion in the Rockies with some friends for a couple weeks.